Here’s a list of some of the stuff that is up for sale. ALL PRICES ARE OFFER, unless otherwise priced. Of all the gear, the backpacking stuff needs to be realistic offers… Check back regularly; new stuff will be added frequently!
Call before coming over: (253) 884-0750, or wait for “yard sale” notice.
- “old school” scuba gear; BC’s, Tanks, wet suits, misc gear. All gear was in use up until my back went out; all need servicing. Wet suits are ‘misc’ and 6.5 and 7mm suits. I’m 5’11/160#. $100 for everything.
- Backpacking gear, used: dome tent,moonstone bag (left handed), Whisperlight/intl, XGK stove (not EX model, both stoves are multifuel), Lowe Alpine internal pack, water purifier, misc gear (pots, containers, etc) All well used / cared for.
- Backpacking gear, barely used/new: Ice axe (unused), snow shovel (unused), 2 person tent (used 1 season), “dragon fly” stove, Gregory Denali Pack. REI down 0 degree down bag, REI down 20 degree bag.
- Upright freezer (fridge style) $40 (not self-defrosting)
- Dinning room table (large, solid wood, inc 8 big sturdy chairs – and yes, that many can sit w/o being crowded — it’s a big table with a center leaf) $100
- “butcher block” big sturdy – Unfinished. Amish craftsmanship custom piece, one of a kind, awesome piece. Forget what it cost originally; even at 1/2 price it would still be 4 digits.. make honest offer.
- Kitchen stuff: food processors, pots, pans $1 each
- Flatware (various, not all matching). $1/set or some grouping there of
- 150cc Scooter, rarely ridden, well cared for, runs great. Carries two people w/o issue. $900
- King size pillow top mattress $50 (4 years old)
- Couch “L” shaped sectional
- home made, long kayak w/ mount for small outboard. Will need new “dope”. FREE; will hate to see it go to the dump.
- home band saw (Ryobi) Never used: $70
- Ryobi table saw Rarely used $50
- Ryobi router table + plunge router $180 never used, includes bits
- DeWalt chop saw (mitre cut)
- Corner (“L”) computer desk, with crappy plastic keyboard tray. From my old office, so cubical style) $10
- 27″ old style tube tv. Works. Remote. Sure. it’s yours.
- TiVo — series 2 LIFETIME subscription…. I dunno, $20? it is a lifetime subscription…
- Reloading gear: rockchucker press, scale, powder, brass (9mm, 38 357 222) primers, ez primer, dies 9mm, 357/38, 7.62x54R $300.
- Small aluminum extension ladder. $10
Lawn Roller (water filled)pending pickup
- coffee mugs (all kinds) $0.50/each
- Big canvas tent — old school hunting tent.
- Husky branded lawn mower “kohler” engine. 22″ self propelled, always starts 5 years old. $75 (stored indoors & works well!)
- big weed whacker, harness, handles — it was given to me, so i’ll send it on to someone else — works well, starts everytime, but it fails to self-feed the filament.
- small weed whacker (gas powered) haven’t started it in years. free if it doesn’t start, $5 otherwise
- electric trolling motor $5
- 1hp Seagull engine $50
pending pickup side by side stainless refrigerator $100
- Life Jackets! Ski style and standard west-marine orange type. A couple of kid jackets. Kid jackets free to someone with smaller kids. Free for those that really need them, otherwise, just your promise to make a donation to fire department or USCG and you can have as many as you can use.
- Fenders, various sizes, collected while boating puget sound $1 each
- “Judy G” 1990 BlueWater 22′ cuddy cabin blue water runabout. 2 trips to san juan islands from Anderson Island. Engine was old when I got her, engine needs a rebuild. Solid hull, heat exchanger in good condition, carb professionally rebuilt, good canvas. radar arch & Electronics up the wazoo, nice galvanized trailer.Meth heads tried to pry the floscan 9000 out of the dash and cracked the glass. $50 repair thru floscan, they will also reset engine hours for when you rebuild engine. Newer outdrive. Electronics all pulled to prevent theft: furuno radar, garmin chart plotter, Nice vhf radio with automatic fog horn (phantom 2000), AIS receiver, weather info (wind speed, compensated for direction of travel, temp, barometer & backup gps), garmin multi display, furuno multidisplay for cuddy cabin (to monitor position/anchor alarm) nmea 0183 muxes and repeaters, nmea 2000 <-> 0183 gateway — everything networked together. $3000 or $1000 w/o electronics.
- Anchors; basic danforth types, fortress aluminum and Rocna anchor (this really is a great anchor) Only the rocna has chain/rode with it. (Review: Independent Testing)
- Lots of expired flares including waving/hand held, hand rocket launched and pistol launched. Good for training (call USGC to alert them you’ll be testing/training).Free.
- Never used/worn WestMarine coastal foul weather gear $300
- big wire spool converted to table (needs new glass) painted green Good for manzone or shop. Free.
- Pressure Washer (robin/subaru brand) $200
- Large dog crate (not travel crate, but inside type) Free if you bring your big dog by to say hi.
- Misc pots/pans/utensils (probably wait until garage sale unless you need something specific) $0.50 to $1 each
- Lawn “stuff” various sprinklers, aerator/deep watering thing $10 for everything.
Grand Piano. Smallest real Grand (but not a ‘baby’). Roger Russell (the ‘man’ in the book “Piano Man”) rebuild. Needs tune and 1 key unstuck. Originally built in late 1800’s in New York. More or less all original. (roger had to replace some of the inner bits for a couple of keys) Need to find this a good home. $500/obo (in a pinch, free might be ‘best offer’). Pending Pickup
- Various house plants including 7′ tall Fiddle Leaf Fig, raised from a $0.49 payless plant for 20+ years! It’s survived countless moves and all kinds of environments. Fig: $20, rest $5/obo each
Installed, but never used: Nice 6′ Jacuzzi tub, currently in garage waiting to be moved. Everything is there & it all works. White in color. $100pending pickup